HR Leader / Supervisor
Unhoop Philippines, Inc.
- PHP20,000 - PHP30,000
- Graduate of any 4-year Bachelor's courses. Human Resources Management or equivalent is preferred.
- 10F King's Court I Building, 2129 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Nurturing a positive working environment.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ensuring legal compliance.
- Monitoring and reducing the cost of the recruitment process.
- Managing and developing the HR Team.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, and taking proper actions to close gaps).
- Setting the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
- Conducting job interviews for managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization).
- Exploring the market’s best practices in recruitment and staffing and implementing appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Monitoring the labor legislation and implementing required changes to keep the process compliant.
- Acting as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree (in Human Resources Management or equivalent is preferred)
- Must have an excellent command of the English language
- Must have a good personality, be hardworking, trustworthy, and patient.
- Must have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Must be able to work well with people of different cultures
- Must be agreeable to learning and training
- Must be proficient in Skype, MS Office, Google Sheets
- Must be able to work alone and as a group.
- Must have a competitive attitude
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience in RECRUITMENT and HUMAN RESOURCES, one (1) year of which must be at least in a senior-level position related to RECRUITMENT and HUMAN RESOURCES
- Must have extensive knowledge in sourcing and recruitment
- Willing to work the morning shift (9 AM to 6 PM) from Tuesday to Saturday
- Must have the following system requirements for the interview:
- Private work area/room
- Earphones with working microphone/Headset with stick-type microphone
- Webcam (Built-in/External is fine)
- Office address: 10F King’s Court I Building, 2129 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
The following are a plus but are not required:
- Experience in the ESL/EFL Industry
- Knowledge of Facebook Analytics and social media management
- Designing advertisements
- Creating content for social media
Work Schedule:> Work on-site:
- Tuesday to Saturday
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Rest days: Sunday to Monday
- No work on Philippine holidays (If the holiday falls on your off-day, you can offset the holiday)
- Health Insurance Coverage (Maximum Benefit Limit 200K)
- Qualified applicants will be eligible to work part-time as an English Teacher
10F King's Court I Building, 2129 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City
About Unhoop Philippines, Inc.
We are UNHoop Philippines and we are an online English school that caters to Japanese and Taiwanese students. Our mission is to be able to offer fun, effective, and excellent services that could help our students become competent English communicators that they may achieve their dreams.
In order to achieve this pursuit, we are looking for teachers who also believe in the importance of free thinking, compassion, and love; who are seeking professional growth in the ESL industry; who are dedicated to developing students; and who are flexible, adaptable, and willing to perform beyond what is expected.