Full-time Office-Based English Teacher for Unhoop Philippines, Inc. Bacolod
Unhoop Philippines, Inc.
- 15,000-22,000 PHP
- 3rd floor Annex Building Negros First Cybercenter Hernaez-Lacson St. Bacolod City
- Must be residing in Bacolod City or around the area
- Must be willing to work on-site (in our Bacolod office)
- Must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Must have a good command of the English language (both written and oral)
- Can handle students of different levels
- Must know how to use Skype or Zoom
- Must be willing to be trained
The following are a plus but they are not required:
- Background in ESL or teaching (related educational background or work experience)
- TESOL Certificate
- Knowledge in Japanese/ Chinese language
- Has had teaching experience
- Has experience working with children
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Get monthly attendance and performance incentives and other bonuses*
- Learn how to teach ESL the right way by attending our intensive ESL teaching training with Training Allowance
- Enhance your teaching and language skills
- Participate in company gatherings/parties
- HMO once regularized
- All government benefits
- Conditions apply (e.g. attendance, performance, signing bonus, etc.)
- Training Allowance
Salary: Earn up to PHP22,000 inclusive of incentives!
WORKING HOURS: (Temporary)
- Two rest days: 1 PM to 10 PM (2 weekday rest days ex. Monday-Tuesday)
- One rest day: 4 PM to 10 PM (1 weekday rest day: Wednesday)
Original schedule for this position (will be followed once the transportation situation is back to normal):
- Two rest days: 2 PM to 11 PM (2 weekday rest days ex. Monday-Tuesday)
- One rest day: 5 PM to 11 PM (1 weekday rest day: Wednesday)
- Weekdays (7-10 days depending on your performance)
- Training will be done at the office
For the first 5 days (orientation training):
- Tuesday to Saturday from 10 AM to 5 PM (including a 1-hour break) or 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM (including a 1-hour break) – PM schedule is for pooling
Day 6 onwards (hands-on):
- For 2-5 days: from 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM
We are accepting walk-in applicants and onsite interviews!
For interested applicants far from the site, don’t worry, we got you! We are accepting online interviews!
3rd floor Annex Building Negros First Cybercenter Hernaez-Lacson St. Bacolod City.
About Unhoop Philippines, Inc.
We are UNHoop Philippines and we are an online English school that caters to Japanese and Taiwanese students. Our mission is to be able to offer fun, effective, and excellent services that could help our students become competent English communicators that they may achieve their dreams.
In order to achieve this pursuit, we are looking for teachers who also believe in the importance of free thinking, compassion, and love; who are seeking professional growth in the ESL industry; who are dedicated to developing students; and who are flexible, adaptable, and willing to perform beyond what is expected.