- Plan and create learning programs and instructional materials for ESL learners of all levels and ages. (Daily conversations, Business English, TOEIC, etc.)
- Conduct research on current trends in ESL
- Evaluate the effectiveness of new as well as current lesson materials/texts
- Revise and proofread new and existing materials.
- Work with teammates in observing, questioning, testing, and investigating new and existing instructional materials.
- Conduct mock-up classes to test an instructional material for effectiveness and time efficiency.
- Must be willing to work in Makati
- Must be willing to work from 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Rest days on Saturdays and Sundays
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Education major in English or relevant courses
- Must have 1 year of experience in content development of English lesson texts or modules
- Must be proficient in written and oral English communications
- With TESOL certification is a plus but not required
- Background in teaching IELTS, TOEFL, TEOIC, and other English proficiency exams a plus but not required
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be creative and has a propensity to think outside the box
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Must be highly organized
- Government-mandated benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage, medicine reimbursement included
- No work on Philippine Holidays, Holiday offsets
10F Robinsons Summit Center Ayala Avenue, Makati City
We are UNHoop Philippines and we are an online English school that caters to Japanese and Taiwanese students. Our mission is to be able to offer fun, effective, and excellent services that could help our students become competent English communicators that they may achieve their dreams.
In order to achieve this pursuit, we are looking for teachers who also believe in the importance of free thinking, compassion, and love; who are seeking professional growth in the ESL industry; who are dedicated to developing students; and who are flexible, adaptable, and willing to perform beyond what is expected.