1. Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Education major in English or relevant courses;
2. Has experience in content development of English lesson texts or modules; knowledge in curriculum development is a plus
3. Proficient in written and oral English communications; having native/near native English communication skills is a plus
4. Has experience in teaching English as a Second Language (ESL) (online/offline)
5. Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
6. Must be creative and has a propensity to think outside the box
7. Must have a keen eye for detail 8. Must be highly organized
8. Must be willing to work for full-time in Makati City
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Plan and create, individually or with a group, learning programs and instructional materials for ESL learners of all levels and ages. The programs or instructional materials may be for daily conversations to Business English, TOEIC, etc. depending on the current trend and needs of the students/clients.
2. Establish clear objectives for all learning programs and instructional materials and communicate them with the team.
3. Conduct research on current trends in ESL and implement research results.
4. Evaluate the effectiveness of new as well as current lesson materials/texts
5. Work with teammates in observing, questioning, testing, and investigating new and existing instructional materials.
6. Revise and proofread new and existing materials. Conduct mock-up classes to test an instructional material for effectiveness and time efficiency.