- You will be teaching English to Japanese, and/or Taiwanese students of different age groups. A majority of our students are working professionals.
- You will have the freedom to choose your own schedules.
- Be at least 18 years old and above
- Have good command of the English language or be able to communicate in English
- Know how to use Skype
- Be willing to be trained
The following are a plus but they are not required
- Background in ESL
- TESOL Certificate
- Knowledge in Japanese/ Chinese language
- Stable internet connection (Upload speed of .5Mbps and download speed of 1Mbps. We cannot accept pocket wifi or mobile tethering)
- Your own desktop/laptop (You may use Mac but you must invest in your own Skype call recorder)
- Headset with a built-in microphone
- Quiet and private room
- Attend the 7-10 day training after passing the interview
Perks and Benefits
- Free ESL training with **Newbies’ bonus
- Transportation allowance of PHP100 per day up to a maximum of 10 days for those who will be attending the training in Makati City.
- Learn how to teach ESL the right way by attending our intensive ESL teaching training
- Be trained by the experts
- Improve and enhance your teaching and language skills
- Incentives, awards, and company gatherings/parties
- Flexible teaching schedule
Your own home
We are UNHoop Philippines and we are an online English school that caters to Japanese and Taiwanese students. Our mission is to be able to offer fun, effective, and excellent services that could help our students become competent English communicators that they may achieve their dreams.
In order to achieve this pursuit, we are looking for teachers who also believe in the importance of free thinking, compassion, and love; who are seeking professional growth in the ESL industry; who are dedicated to developing students; and who are flexible, adaptable, and willing to perform beyond what is expected.