• be a graduate of any 4-year course
• be willing to work with shifting schedules, holidays and weekends
• be willing to render overtime whenever necessary
• have a good command of the English language
• have cultural sensitivity
• have basic knowledge on MS Office programs
• Receive and respond to Online Tutor for whatever concerns they may have that are related to their services
for the company
• Manage the schedule of tutors to ensure enough lessons are provided daily.
• Answer the tutors’ inquiries (through Skype, email or SMS)
• Be an aid to hanaso customer support whenever they have concerns regarding the tutors (e.g cancellation or
transferring of lessons, contacting tutors)
• Develop ideas for the improvement of the Tutor’s Management Department
• Fulfill other related task to be given by the Department Leader.